Product Description & Reviews
Dramatically reduce the harmful effects of hair color and chemical treatments by following these directions: One unit dose for every 60 grams of coloring cream. First mix the coloring cream with the developer according to the manufacturer's instructions, then add one unit dose, mix thoroughly and proceed as usual. Two unit doses for every 30 grams of bleaching powder. First mix the bleaching powder with the developer according to the manufacturer's instructions, then add two unit doses, mix thoroughly and proceed as usual.
Features & Highlights
- Professional strength hair plex technology leaves hair stronger, softer and healthier
- Protects and repairs hair from damage and breakage caused by bleaching, coloring and other chemical treatments
- Designed to be easily incorporated into both professional salon and at-home color and chemical treatments
- How? Reinforces the hair's internal keratin bonds and returns the natural properties of healthy hair that are lost during coloring and bleaching processes
- Outperformed the top-selling competitive professional strength salon products in clinical testing
|Manufacturer:||Active Hair LLC|
|Brand:||powerBOND by Active Hair|
|Publisher:||Active Hair LLC|
|Studio:||Active Hair LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.43 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.